Shop for Bras, Swimwuits and Shapewear at Big Girls Bras at

Fantasie Bahamas – Best Selling Swimsuit Year After Year

Here at Big Girls’ Bras, we like to share with you things that other women – women just like you – LOVE about our swimsuits, bras and shapers. And one thing that women just like you keep telling us, by voting with their wallets, is that they LOVE the Fantasie of England Bahamas One Piece Underwire Swimsuit. This elegant swimsuit from the Fantasie of England Classics collection is year after year our top selling one-piece swimsuit! What’s so great about this Fantasie of England one-piece? Don’t just ask us – listen to what other shoppers have to say!

Fantasie of England Bahamas One Piece Underwire Swimsuit
We’d be remiss if we didn’t start with the basics – this bra-sized swimsuit with underwire has a sexy V-style neck, a beautiful scoop or U-shaped back and adjustable leg detailing. The tie detailing on the legs enables you to adjust the leg cut to higher or lower, depending on your personal preferences. Gathering along the center of the swimsuit defines the bustline, and the swimsuit is made of a 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra blend.

Check Out the Great Reviews by Our Shoppers!
Women who have bought this swimsuit give it an average of 4.2 out of 5 stars in their reviews! The pros say that it’s attractive, a good size and fit, flattering, comfortable and high-quality swimsuit. The women who have bought it say that it’s great for swimming, the beach, tanning, boating or sailing, and even watersports. Only a few women said in the “con” category that this swimsuit doesn’t offer enough support, but only 17% of women rated this swimsuit as lacking support – the other 83% of women just love it! 88% of the women who purchased the Fantasie of England Bahamas One Piece Underwire Swimsuit say they would recommend it to a friend.

Excerpts from Fantasie Bahamas Swimsuit Reviews
Why do the women who wear this swimsuit love it so much? Let them tell you in their own words what they love about it!

Elise from Cincinnati says “The fit of this suit is perfect. It is so difficult to find things in a F or FF cup size that are still attractive and sexy, but this suit really is.”

TW from San Diego says “Finally! A swimsuit that fits and stays in place!”

And some of our shoppers love this swimsuit so well that they bought it again!

Listen to Lynn from Chicago who says “I got this suit in another color last year, and liked it so much I was excited to buy a second one this year. Finally, someone realizes that just because you are big through the bust it doesn’t necessarily mean you are big everywhere!!”

And Ang from Chicago says “I’m a 45 yr old mom who enjoys activities with my 3 children. I wanted something flattering, yet comfortable. This is my second time purchasing this suit. I love it!”

What are you waiting for? Join the happy women who love this suit and the way it fits so much that they buy it again and again! Available in Black, Bitter Chocolate and French Navy. With cup sizes up to J and band sizes up to 44, you should be able to find the perfect size for your body.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *