After another eventful year, Thanksgiving Day has finally arrived! From all of us here at Big Girls Bras, we want to wish you and your family a happy holiday. May you have a delicious meal, and be surrounded by the warmth and companionship of family and friends. Don’t forget to stop what you’re doing for a moment today, and take the time to think about the things you’re thankful for!
What are You Thankful For?
One of the great things about social media is the ability to share good things and food for thought. A popular meme that’s been going around for the past few weeks is naming various things that people are thankful for. Now that Thanksgiving Day is upon us, what are you thankful for?
A few of our favorites from our Facebook page and things we’ve read on social media:
- “Today I’m thankful that so many people went out and did their best to have their voices heard! My little cousin and sister-in-law voted for the first time this year, and I’m so proud to see America’s youth take initiative and interest in something so incredibly important!!”
- “Today my little one wasn’t feeling well, so I’m thankful for my cozy cami I got to hang around the house all day in!!”
- “Today I’m thankful for all the activities my daughter and I get to share… Moments with your loved ones are precious!”
- “I’m thankful for the extra hour today! So much that needed to be done.”
- “Today I’m thankful for FRIDAYS!!”
- “I’m thankful for possibility. I love living everyday with the notion that anything is possible. Always having the positive thought that every moment is a chance to be different, do better, be happier.”
- “I’m thankful for animals! Whether a dog, cat, fish, rat, snake, or whatever your choice….pets are our true companion.”
- “I’m thankful for my jobs. As much as I dislike working so many hours, I enjoy what I do and the interesting people I get to meet.”
- “I’m thankful for moments of rest and relaxation, no matter how brief they be.”
Whether you’re thankful for something big or small, mundane or profound – take a moment today to think about the things in life you’re thankful for. Even if you’re having a bad day or are feeling stressed by the holidays, this simple exercise will lift your mood and remind you that there’s so much to be thankful for in our world!
Don’t Forget about Our Thanksgiving Day Sale!
To show us that we’re thankful for you – our awesome shoppers – we’re offering a fabulous Thanksgiving Day sale! Don’t forget to stop by our site and get 15% off any order with our coupon code – up to a maximum of $15.
Forget about the crowds – do your holiday shopping today from the comfort of your favorite armchair or couch, surrounded my friends and family and basking in the warmth of a delicious food coma from a tasty Thanksgiving meal!